Delphi ES20328 Sensor Oxygen Max 90% OFF $26 Delphi ES20328 Oxygen Sensor Automotive Replacement Parts /asteroid1109813.html,$26,Delphi,ES20328,Oxygen,Automotive , Replacement Parts,Sensor,bolsasdeplastico.pe Delphi ES20328 Sensor Oxygen Max 90% OFF $26 Delphi ES20328 Oxygen Sensor Automotive Replacement Parts /asteroid1109813.html,$26,Delphi,ES20328,Oxygen,Automotive , Replacement Parts,Sensor,bolsasdeplastico.pe
Delphi ES20328 Oxygen Sensor
Delphi ES20328 Oxygen Sensor
Delphi is an original equipment brand that partners with other manufacturers to supply the parts your car was originally built with. This product is in a Delphi package, note that the part may have been manufactured by an independent Delphi supplier.
From the manufacturer
Where Does Delphi Quality Come From?
100 years of OE engineering and testing built right in? Well, you get it. Delphi has the high quality emissions, ignition and sensor parts to help you keep that pesky check engine light off - and keep your customers happy.
We also have OE-level training and advanced diagnostics, including reset adaption, adjust/reset of the throttle actuator and EGR valve coding.
We utilize the latest OE technology and components to bring exceptional quality and durability to exceed OE requirements.
For Over 80 Years
Our expertise goes back to the beginning and we’re still innovating today. Take our ignition coils for instance - we’ve used 80 years of OE ignition system experience to create world-leading magnetic design and modeling capabilities.
Delphi ES10003 Oxygen Sensor shown
Delphi Quality for Peak Performance:
Arguably one of the smartest systems in any modern vehicle, the engine management system is responsible for the entire combustion process – mixing the right amount of fuel to the air entering the engine and igniting the compressed air/fuel mixture in the cylinder. As a leading OE manufacturer, we offer a comprehensive range of sensing and actuating solutions for improved emissions control, fuel economy, and driveability.
More About Our Oxygen (O2) Sensors
The oxygen sensor, otherwise known as an O2 sensor or lambda sensor, measures the amount of oxygen in the exhaust. Whilst this may sound like a fairly modest task, the O2 sensor is actually one of the most important sensors on any vehicle, responsible for maintaining a harmonious balance between air and fuel for optimal emissions. Too much fuel produces hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide. Too little fuel produces nitrogen-oxide pollutants. The O2 sensor helps keep this mixture just right.
Because of this you’ll want to fit a quality OE brand, such as Delphi Technologies. every one of our O2 sensors incorporates proven OE technology, for fast-acting, accurate, long-lasting performance.
Given its position in the exhaust stream, O2 sensors are particularly vulnerable to contamination. A contaminated sensor can burn up to 25% in additional fuel and omit harmful emissions – it’s also one of the biggest causes of O2 sensor failure. To help prevent this, our O2 sensors feature an exclusive poison-protection coating which guards the sensor from contaminants, and reduces the risk of an early failure.
Water, vibration and extreme heat can also affect a sensor’s response characteristics. That’s why Delphi O2 sensors are fitted with a high-temperature water seal. As well as stopping water from penetrating the sensor and damaging the ceramic element, it offers resistance against high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion.
To protect the sensor from becoming welded into the threading, all of our O2 sensors come with a high-temperature, anti-seize compound, either pre-coated or included in the box. They also feature direct-fit OE connectors and harnesses for a simple and quick installation, straight out of the box.
What Tools Will I Need?
Safety glasses and gloves are always recommended. Never smoke or work near anything that could cause a spark or ignite fuel, such as pilot lights or incandescent light bulbs. Work in a well-ventilated area. Keep clean-up materials on hand, and clean up any spills immediately.
Delphi Ignition Coils
· Delphi is a leading supplier of ignition coils to vehicle manufacturer brands globally with over 100 years of experience
· Delphi utilizes our OE expertise to improve performance and provide innovative solutions to our aftermarket program
· Delphi is the first supplier to introduce vented coils in our program for PNs known to build up pressure and pop out of the spark plug well
Delphi MAF Sensors
· Full coverage program containing only new, never remade parts
· More than 30 patents in MAF sensing technology
· Full service solution including advanced diagnostic capability and technical support
· Delphi developed temperature compensation design for wide-ranging temperature performance
Delphi O2 Sensors
· OE planar technology delivers industries fastest light-off time
· Dual-layer protection shield and special coating protects from contaminants
· Breathable membrane filter improves air supply for optimal functionality
· Water seal offers resistance against high temperatures, vibration and water ingress
Other Engine Management
· ABS Wheel Speed Sensors: features latest digital signal technology for stability and reliability in all conditions
· Camshaft/Crankshaft Position Sensors: OE engineered for long-lasting sensor protection, accurate readings resulting in optimal engine performance
· Coolant Temperature Sensors: OE fit, form and function for the best possible fuel injection and ignition timing