Organic French Green Lentils Limited price 8 Ounces Beans - Non-GM Dry Whole bolsasdeplastico.pe,Whole,$4,/pesterous1734045.html,Grocery Gourmet Food , Pantry Staples,Lentils,,French,Organic,Dry,Green,8,Beans,,Non-GM,-,Ounces bolsasdeplastico.pe,Whole,$4,/pesterous1734045.html,Grocery Gourmet Food , Pantry Staples,Lentils,,French,Organic,Dry,Green,8,Beans,,Non-GM,-,Ounces $4 Organic French Green Lentils, 8 Ounces - Whole Dry Beans, Non-GM Grocery Gourmet Food Pantry Staples Organic French Green Lentils Limited price 8 Ounces Beans - Non-GM Dry Whole $4 Organic French Green Lentils, 8 Ounces - Whole Dry Beans, Non-GM Grocery Gourmet Food Pantry Staples
Food to Live: Eat Well and Be Healthy
Food to Live is a company committed to making people healthier by providing them with delicious, healthy food. We established this business with a purpose of making a change that would take our world one step closer to being a better place for us and our children.
Food to Live delivers a variety of natural, organic and raw foods that can enable anyone to develop healthy eating habits. All our products can be included into a vegan diet.
Food to Live: Grown by Nature for a Delicious Life!
Organic French Green Lentils by Food to Live are one of the main three types of lentils that differ in color and have almost the same nutritional value. They are a dark green color, and their taste is similar to that of green peas.
Nowadays, French lentils are highly appreciated for their nutritional properties and rich flavor. The distinguishing feature of French lentils is their very high content of fiber and protein. The latter constitutes about 30% of the whole content of this legume. Additionally, they are a rich source of essential minerals, amino acids, and B-complex vitamins.
French lentils are rather simple to cook as they don’t need soaking because of their small size. They go well with salads and dishes where whole beans are needed, as they preserve their firm texture after cooking. Here are some tips on how to prepare them for using in dishes:
· Spread lentils out in a thin layer to check for dirt, small stones, and damaged beans;
· Rinse thoroughly in a strainer under cold water;
· Soak lentils for 8 -12 hours if you need to shorten the time of cooking;
· Cook in the proportion of 2 cups of water and 1 cup of lentils, but this proportion can be changed depending on the degree of their dryness;
· Add flavorings such as herbs, garlic, and onions while cooking, but don`t add salt until they are ready;
· Cook French lentils for 35-40 minutes;
· Don`t overcook to keep the texture.
· 2 cups green lentils, cooked (about ¾ cup dry green lentils)
· 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp tomato paste
· 1 medium yellow onion, diced
· 2 cloves garlic, ½ cup carrots, diced
· ½ cup celery, diced, 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
· ½ tsp thyme, saltamp;pepper to taste
· 1 cup of old-fashioned oats, divided
· ½ cup breadcrumbs, ½ cup flax meal for the glaze
· 1 tbsp organic ketchup, 1 tsp yellow mustard
The savory flavors of Thanksgiving combine to make this gluten-free, meatless loaf the perfect centerpiece of your holiday meal. Vegan and low-fat.
|Organic Red Split Lentils by Food to Live||Organic Mung Beans by Food to Live||Organic French Green Lentils Whole by Food to Live||Organic Garbanzo Beans by Food to Live|
|Ingredients||Organic Red Lentils||Organic Mung Beans||Organic French Green Lentils||Organic Garbanzo Beans|
|Serving size||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)|
|Protein *% Daily Value||14% (7g)||14% ( 7g)||15% (7g)||11% (5g)|
|Dietary Fiber *% Daily Value||11% (3g)||17% (5 g)||31% (9g)||18% (5g)|
|Total Carbohydrate *% Daily Value||6% (17g)||6% (18g)||6% (17g)||6% (17g)|
|Raw, Vegan, Kosher||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Organic, Non GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Good Source of||Thiamin, Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Dietary Fiber, and Folate||Dietary Fiber, Calcium and Iron||Thiamin, Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Dietary Fiber, and Folate||Dietary Fiber, Protein, Copper, Folate and Manganese|
Healthy Snacks for Everyone
At Food to Live, we offer a wide range of products that aims to meet every person’s needs and tastes.
Delicious amp; Nutritious Seeds, Legumes, and Spices
Food to Live caters to everyone who wants to add healthy products to any of their meals.
Superfoods for the Extra Healthy Boost
More and more people in America discover the benefits of superfoods, which are both delicious and extremely good for you.